Though I generally don’t like to participate in any kind of negative lists, Sandra Ebejer was nice enough to do the 40 Things I Love and tagged me in this one so I couldn’t say no. Besides that, I got nothing to write about this week.
We are currently going through some family matters (mom is dying) so I just don’t have it in me to write this week. I’m thankful for Sandra for helping me with that :).
You can read about mom here. You really should ❤
And here’s The 40 Things I Love article ❤
The 40 Things I Love challenge spread like wildfire on Medium and everyone gave it their own wonderful spin. I enjoyed reading them ❤
So before I start on the 40 things that make me cringe if you know anything about me, you know I try to find the good and beauty in everything. I don’t waste a lot of energy on negative things.
However, with that said, I’m not perfect either and ya, some things make me want to stab people in the eye (there, I said it) or simply shudder. I usually try to keep all that to myself though.
Without further ado and in no particular order of importance, here it is:
- People who judge. When did you become perfect?
- Winter. One of the main reasons I left Canada.
- Mustard. Just Ewwwwww.
- Shrimp. Ewwww again. 🤮
- People who complain about their Medium earnings. It could be $0. Hell-O!!
- Drunk drivers. 😡
- Politics and everything politics.
- Getting slivers. I know, odd, but they irritate me!
- Showers with no water pressure. Like the one I have now.
- Slow drivers. Moooooooooove over please.
- Country music.
- When my son lectures me on my finances and budgeting ( I suddenly feel like the child and him the parent 🤔 even though he’s right about everything).
- When people make ignorant or rude comments on any of my inspirational posters on my Facebook page. Go make your own.
- Poverty. Why are people starving when there are billionaires in the world? 😒
- Homelessness. See above.
- Trying to come up with 40 things I don’t like 😵
- Having cold feet.
- Having cold anything.
- Just cold. Period.
- Cruises. You will never catch me on one.
- Boats in general. Though I do occasionally get on a boat here, they terrify me.
- The news. I prefer to keep my head in the sand.
- When people don’t honestly participate in share threads. That’s just plain selfish and ignorant and infuriates me. 😡😡
- Any form of abuse but especially physical against children or animals.
- Learning SEO and WP stuff. I have a love hate relationship with this.
- Scheduling and working my Facebook page. I wish I could hire someone to do it for me. It’s like needles in my eyes right now 😒.
- People who are always late. Seriously?
- Not having a bath tub. Oh how I miss bubble baths 😥
- Spicy foods 😝
- People who post super vague statuses on Facebook. Tell it all Felicia or shut the fuck up.
- Not having an oven. I miss baking peanut butter cookies.
- Fake people. Smile to my face, talk shit about me behind my back. Fuck off.
- Stepping in dog shit. 🤢
- People who lie and steal. 😣
- Chain emails or chain messages in my messenger. Stop. I’m not holding my finger down and forwarding any bullshit. just.please.stop.
- The dentist. Though I do like getting my teeth cleaned and having a sparkly smile, I almost stop breathing the whole time I’m in the chair.
- Food poisoning. I’ve had it enough times down here in Guatemala and lemme tell ya, that shit is nasty (pardon the pun).
- People who don’t follow simple rules or answer questions. Pay attention and don’t make me have to repeat myself a million times. It’s annoying.
- Dirty windows. I literally just pulled this one out of my ass as I looked up to try to think of one last thing to write here. I live on the second floor and my windows are filthy and it’s next to impossible to clean them.
Shit that was hard af to come up with 40 things I don’t like. Eeeep! But I pulled it off. I’m not tagging a million people in this one. If you’re reading this, you’re tagged.
And I’ll end this negative article on this positive note:
I love you❤
Peace and Love
xo iva xo