I never used to be one who liked to ask for help. I always like to do things on my own and if I hit a wall, I hammer it until I realize I can’t do it alone and then I shout out.
I’m the person who always says ‘no I’m good I got this!’.
But this time I need help. There is something I just can’t do alone.
These are the things I need you to do for me please:
- if you see a lady with a beautiful dress on her, tell her
- if you see a homeless person, buy them a meal
- if you see someone stuck on the side of the road, help them
- if you know someone who just lost a loved one, go sit with them
- if you have someone special in your life, tell them you love them
- smile at a stranger
- say hello to random people and smile
- bring food donations to your local homeless shelter
- offer to do yard work for the elderly lady in your neighbourhood
- apologize to someone you hurt a long time ago
- call someone out of the blue and say hi
- place flowers on someone’s grave that doesn’t have any
- volunteer at an organization that speaks to your heart
- encourage someone who has low self esteem
- cheer someone up
- put change in someone’s parking meter
- forgive someone (everyone) who hurt you
- pay for the coffee of the person behind you in the drive through
- give a stranger a compliment
- foster a puppy 🐾🐾
The world is changed by our example, not our opinion.
The world is in desperate need of healers, helpers and lovers.
The world needs more kindness, compassion and love.
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken
Can you do any of those things for me please? For us. Can you find it in your heart to take some time out to do something kind for someone else?
You just may be the light in someone’s dark world.
I love you ❤
Peace and Love
xo iva xo